How to Tie a Half Windsor Knot
Below are the easy instructions for Half Windsor knot.
1. Drape the tie around your neck. The wide end should extend about 12 inches below the narrow end of the tie. Cross the wide part of the tie over the narrow end.
2. Bring the wide end around and behind the narrow end.
3. Bring the wide end up and pull it down through the hole between your collar and tie.
4. Bring the wide end around the front. over the narrow end from right to left.
5. Bring the wide end back up through the loop between your tie and collar again.
6. Pull the wide end down through the knot in from. Tighten the knot and center with both hands.