How to Tie a Full Windsor Knot
Following are the steps to tie a Full Windsor knot,
1. Drape tie around your neck. Cross the wide part of the tie over the narrow end, and start to bring it up through the hole between collar and tie.
2. After bringing it up through the hole, pull the wide end down towards the front.
3. Bring the wide end behind the narrow end and to the right. Then pull the wide end back through the loop again.
4. Wrap the wide end around the triangle by pulling it from right to left.
5. Bring the wide end up through the loop a third time, and pull it through the knot in front.
6. Finally, Tighten a knot and center it with both hands.